Originally from Kristin Ellis' blog who got them from someone else, I think. Apparently you can do green enchilada sauce with Monterrey Jack cheese, but I've never tried it. I'm sure it'd be great too though!
6 Corn tortillas
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 (10 oz) can of red enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso medium)
2 cups cooked chicken pieces
1 cup sour cream
1/4 c chopped green onions
1 tsp. cumin
1. Combine sour cream and cumin.
2. Add chicken and green onions and set aside.
3. Dip 1 tortilla into enchilada sauce - don't drain excess.
4. Place tortilla in round casserole dish.
5. Top with 1/6 of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup of cheese.
6. Repeat layers.
7. Before adding last cheese, pour any remaining enchilada sauce over all.
8. Top with cheese.
9. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.