3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cube chicken bouillon
1/4 cup hot water
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, either place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred. Or microwave chicken until cooked, turning every few minutes, then shred.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish. Cover with the half of the chicken mixture (this works best by dropping mixture onto the sauce using two spoons), and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and ?.k, jmhngbfvdcsz
5. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.