To make this really easy, I just used canned chicken. FYI - I tend to have leftover chicken mixture.
1/2 tea. pepper
8 oz. cream cheese
4 tea. butter, softened
2 c. chopped or shredded cooked chicken
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add chicken.
4. Open and lay out uncooked crescent rolls.
5. Drop a small ball of chicken mixture on wide end of uncooked crescent roll.
6. Roll up.
7. Dip roll in melted butter and roll in bread crumbs.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.