I could eat good bread/rolls and honey butter all day long. Seriously. There's enough nutrients in that, right? If I could only pick one dessert to have for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure that would be it. PS: This is a Natalie original. Although, I'm sure there's someone out there who has made a similar version. TIPS: Prepare ahead. The butter has to come to room temperature in order to mix it; DON'T melt it in the microwave. If you soften it that way, be REALLY careful. It's much better to just let it sit out for an hour or two. Also, you can spray the measuring cup with Pam before putting the honey in so it slides out a lot easier. You could probably make a bunch and freeze some, if desired.
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) salted butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tea. vanilla
1. Put all butter, honey, and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Mix with electric beaters for 2 to 3 minutes, until well mixed.
3. Put in desired container/s or on parchment paper (to roll or make into blocks).
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
5. Keep refrigerated when not in use.