8 raw chicken breasts
1 cup flour
6 Tbsp 1 tsp sesame seeds (I excluded this because I am allegric)
12 Tbsp soy sauce
6 Tbsp 1 tsp water
4 cups granulated sugar
2 cups vinegar
1. Thaw out chicken breasts
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. Whip eggs in one bowl; in another bowl combine the flour and sesame seeds
4. Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture and then roll in evenly and heavily in the flour mixture and place in a greased cake pan.
5. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, water, and sugar together.
6. Portion out this sauce over the chicken breast and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes uncovered.