1 1/2 cups warm water
1 Tbls. yeast, rapid rise
2 Tbls. sugar
3-4 cups flour (3 1/2)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cube butter
Toppings: Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salad or vegetable supreme.
1. Mix water, yeast and sugar- dissolve.
2. Add in flour and salt and mix by hand.
3. Knead and let rise 10 minutes
4. Melt butter on large cookie sheet
5. Roll or press dough out almost size of cookie sheet
6. Cut into 14-16 strips and then cut lengthwise
7. Lat strips in butter on cookie sheet to coat and then turn over and place on sheet so butter
side is up. Do all strips.
8. Top with cheese, garlic, and/or salad supreme.
9. Let rise in cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes, until almost fills cookie sheet.
10. Cook at 350 degrees until golden brown, about 15-25 minutes.