2 pkg. crescent rolls
11 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup mayonnaise
1 pkg. dry Ranch dressing
3/4 cup each: chopped or grated carrots, green peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, green onion
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Press both packages of rolls into a 15x11 pan (cookie sheet).
3. Bake rolls for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
4. Beat cream cheese and then add mayonnaise and dressing mix.
5. Spread mix over cooled crust.
6. Put veggies over dressing mixture and press in so it sticks.
7. Refrigerate and serve.