I adapted this from a recipe I got from my Grandma. The original recipe has cubed ham in place of the vegetables, but I've grown quite fond of the veggie version. Feel free to use different vegetables but this is the one I made for Conference Breakfast.
1 dozen eggs
1/2 tea salt
2 cups sour cream (full fat, otherwise the eggs get watery)
2 cups shredded cheese
2 bell peppers (use different colors for a more interesting dish), chopped
Asparagus, blanched and chopped
1 small white onion, chopped
Tomato, seeded and chopped
1. Saute peppers and onion until slightly soft (not brown) and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper until foamy.
4. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
5. Mix in all the vegetables.
6. Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
7. Dump in egg mixture.
8. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
10. Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.