This recipe is from Self Magazine online. I made these for you guys a while back but you didn't know there were beans in them! :)
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup drained great Northern, cannellini or any white beans, liquid reserved
3 T butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup milk-chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
3. In a blender, process oats until finely ground but not powdery.
4. Combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
5. In a clean blender, puree beans and 2 T. reserved bean liquid until smooth.
6. Combine bean puree, butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in separate bowl and beat well.
7. With mixer on low speed, beat in oat and flour mixture.
8. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
9. Drop batter (by the tablespoon) onto baking sheets.
10. Bake 15 to 17 minutes until centers are firm and edges are lightly browned.
11. Transfer to wire rack to cool.