Creamy Chicken Italiano
8 boneless skinless chicken-breasts (cut in half)
1 envelop dry Italian salad dressing mix
¼ cup water
8-oz pkg. cream cheese (softened)
10 ¾ -oz can cream of chicken soup
4-oz can of mushrooms stems & pieces, drained (optional)
1. Place chicken in crockpot.
2. Combine salad dressing mix & water. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 3 hours.
4. Take out chicken. Put cream cheese & soup into crockpot and stir with wire whisk until well blended with no chunks. Stir in mushrooms. (I never use them because so many people I know don’t like them) Put chicken back in and pour sauce over chicken to coat.
5. Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour.
6. Serve over noodles or rice.