There are a couple variations on this recipe on the web. Some involved coffee or liquers, so I can in no way take credit for creating this cake! It's not hard though! (And as you can see, it's really good for you...okay, maybe good for your soul.) :)
1 (18.25 ounce) package Devil's Food Cake mix
1 (large) package chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare and grease a 12-cup bundt pan, 2-8 inch cake pans, or other.
3. In a large bowl, mix together everything but the chocolate chips (the batter will be thick).
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into prepared cake pan/s.
6. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Cool cake thoroughly in the pan (at least an hour and a half) before inverting on a plate.
PS: Frosting's probably not really necessary, but the fresh raspberry sure were good!